Welcome!

On this blog I plan to share some of the randomness that comes into my mind throughout the day. Many times I see something or hear something that cause a wave of thoughts to take off in my mind and later I wished I would've jotted them down somewhere. I never do, so this blog will motivate me to write them down and share them with whoever is interested in reading them. I'm just an ordinary girl who is sometimes inspired, driven, or ticked off enough, to think some "worthy thoughts". Hope you like them! And While I'm at it, Im sure you have some worthy thoughts of your own. Please feel free to share. Be Blessed and Keep Dreaming.
-MeChe

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Conversation With God (And A Shout Out To My Girls!)

So, I’m at this fashion show the other day and while there are so many things going on, and so much fashion for me to admire, the only thing I could do is have a conversation with God. No, I’m not the most religious person you’ll ever meet; In fact, I’m not very religious at all, but while I looked at those skinny beautiful models, I couldn’t help but to ask God: “God, if you were going to make me this slim, and never give me the hips, bootie, and thunder thighs that I always wanted (even after two kids!), then why, why oh why, couldn’t you make me about five inches taller, so that I could be a model, get paid for being skinny, and forget the fact that I have no bootie!” I tried my best to keep my sense of humor that night, but I couldn’t get past my thoughts and my conversation with God. I mean, don’t get me wrong, God did a great job in creating me. I do think I’m gorgeous, and I am very smart, and funny, but God, what happened to the bootie? The hips? The thick legs? The C-cup breast size? I don’t mean to sound ungrateful. I really don’t. Most of you out there reading this are thinking that I’m being greedy, but shit have you seen Jennifer Lopez? … In case you haven’t, she has a beautiful face, nice hips, an ass to die for, basically all around perfection. Have you seen Beyonce? The list goes on and on. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable in asking him why couldn’t he have created me five inches taller so I can be a model, or give me Ms. Jelitza Ayala’s beautiful legs, Ms. Mahogany Torres’ wonderful hips, and Ms. Natalia Abreu’s bootylicious ass? Take notes God, for when I’m reincarnated. Love ya.

LOL-ing…..

No comments:

Post a Comment