Welcome!

On this blog I plan to share some of the randomness that comes into my mind throughout the day. Many times I see something or hear something that cause a wave of thoughts to take off in my mind and later I wished I would've jotted them down somewhere. I never do, so this blog will motivate me to write them down and share them with whoever is interested in reading them. I'm just an ordinary girl who is sometimes inspired, driven, or ticked off enough, to think some "worthy thoughts". Hope you like them! And While I'm at it, Im sure you have some worthy thoughts of your own. Please feel free to share. Be Blessed and Keep Dreaming.
-MeChe

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Love Song To No One

Gravity is working against me.

I’ve fallen for you, baby.

Can I smell you?

Can I taste you?

Tell me you want me to.

Whisper it softly in my ear.

So I can scream it out loud.

Can I seduce you?

Can I sex you?

Tell me you need me to.

That you won’t have it any other way.

That we’re 2 halves looking to be whole.

Can I have you?

Can I keep you?

Tell me that I can.

Come on, tell me…Tell me that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment